Selling Rare Coins To Dubin Rarities
People who own rare coins decide to sell them to us for many reasons. Some may want to enjoy a profit from their investment. Others have inherited coins they hope to cash in. However, lots of collectors just want to get cash to buy other coins. In fact, many of our sellers are also our rare coin buyers. In any case, we hope to make the process of selling rare coins as fair and convenient as possible for everyone. At Dubin Rarities, we have over three decades of experience working with collectors and investors buying and selling rare coins.
Learn the Value of Rare Coins in Your Collection
We have an interest in a diverse range of American and foreign coins. To get started, consider the kinds of coins that we hope to purchase:
- U.S. nickel or copper coins: Typically, these rare, base-metal coins date from the 18th, 19th and early 20th century.
- U.S. silver and gold coins: These coins include those struck by the U.S. Mint for circulation, or as commemorative or proof pieces.
- Foreign silver and gold: This includes all gold coins, Canadian silver from before 1968, and any silver coins struck before 1965.
- Gold and silver bullion: Dubin Rarities also purchases all sorts of bullion ingots, bars and rounds.
- Uncirculated bank rolls: Dubin Rarities buys uncirculated rolls of coins that were struck before 1959.
Why Choose Us as a Rare Coin Buyer?
Are you an investor or collector? Did you just inherit an old coin collection you need to sell for an estate? These days, you certainly have a choice of buyers. You could try other dealers, online auctions or even the classifieds. However, you won’t be certain you can find rare coin buyers interested in what you have and who will offer you a fair price.
In contrast, we are actively seeking coins to purchase right now. We have the experience and knowledge to offer you the highest prices.
Because we handle such a broad range of collector and investment coins, we are likely to become your first choice when you want to sell valuable coins.
We Are Nationally Recognized as an Expert Rare Coin Dealer
As you may know, the value of coins may depend upon their scarcity, market demand, and condition Dubin Rarities offers free verbal appraisals. We have been in business for over 35 years because of our expertise and fairness. We stand by our reputation for offering the fairest prices for valuable collectibles.
To get started, please visit our contact page for a handy email form and phone number. We look forward to hearing about your coins and we will contact you to discuss their value.